Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Screenshots.

--
    Last edited by justlooking; 05-20-2017 at 09:03 PM.

--
    Last edited by justlooking; 05-20-2017 at 09:02 PM.

TANE:

Harold

Wow Harold! T:ANE seems capable of some excellent scenes. I was a Kickstarter buyer. Early T:ANE didn't work out well for me and I uninstalled it. I'm thinking of giving them another chance now that I've seen your screenshots.

Justlooking: Thank you for sharing your screenshots of the various steam locomotives. The usual protocol for posting at this forum is to not reply to posts that have been dormant for more than a few months, unless it is your own continuing thread about a long-term project like a route or content creation. This thread has been dormant for many years (6+). It's best to start a new thread, and if you need to reference the old thread you would like to add to, just copy a link of the old thread and add it to your new post.

This may be what prompted AMRoad's unusual response.

Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by tbundy1982 View Post
    Wow Harold! T:ANE seems capable of some excellent scenes. I was a Kickstarter buyer. Early T:ANE didn't work out well for me and I uninstalled it. I'm thinking of giving them another chance now that I've seen your screenshots.

Justlooking: Thank you for sharing your screenshots of the various steam locomotives. The usual protocol for posting at this forum is to not reply to posts that have been dormant for more than a few months, unless it is your own continuing thread about a long-term project like a route or content creation. This thread has been dormant for many years (6+). It's best to start a new thread, and if you need to reference the old thread you would like to add to, just copy a link of the old thread and add it to your new post.

This may be what prompted AMRoad's unusual response.

Tyler
    Thanks, TANE works reasonably well, the shadows are still screwed up but it functions well and with the newer assets looks good:

1887 MBC route with new track:

http://doug56.net/CPRMS1887/

Even have more procedural track from third parties that makes track laying fun.

Hard to drive in another sim after working in TANE, Trainz always has had more functionality.

TANE is so much better than the dreadful earlier versions like TS12.

Harold
    Last edited by hminky; 01-25-2017 at 01:17 PM.

--
    Last edited by justlooking; 05-20-2017 at 09:02 PM.

Harold

TANE still looks good.

Harold

Wish the idiots would listen to the users. TRS2019 environment can be adjusted to look good.

But why? Shouldn't it look like somewhere in the world other than southern Sudan out of the gate.

Harold

Trainboi's latest old time locos are great.

Pencil42 is developing stubs and early track for TRS2109.

That is the first version of his procedural 60lb track..

Harold