Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Screenshots.

Angry Screenshots.

post deleted
    Last edited by Redcoat_1812; 08-17-2010 at 08:02 AM.

Look around you at all the people in this entire forum that even post screenshots from trainz, not seeing many? Me neither.

Not saying it's a bad idea, just that it wouldn't really go anywhere here.

deleted
    Last edited by Redcoat_1812; 08-17-2010 at 08:02 AM.

Talking You talking ta ME?!

No harm in asking, so I just now sent an email to Nels, see what he says. Would people use it if it was available? Would there be enough interest to have separate forums for surveyor and content manager over here? Dunno, two problems with Trainz;

1. Dependencies, the reason most files are on the download station instead of our file library is because they invariably need other files from the download station anyway;

2. Auran has a website dedicated specifically to Trainz, so questions get answered quicker over there than here or the UKtrainsim Trainz forum;

3. I meant three problems, in fact I SAID three problems, don't read what I write read what I'm thinking. What were we talking about, alzheimers? Oh yeah, Trainz forums. Third problem is there's a gazillion different versionz of Trainz, so wouldn't we need to set up different tech forums for each one?

I dunno, if Nels okays it we'll start with a screenshot forum, if there is enough interest maybe we can add more subforums later. Which engine is that? me want cabview!

Thumbs up

deleted
    Last edited by Redcoat_1812; 08-17-2010 at 08:03 AM.

I for one would enjoy seeing various screen shots. Had Trainz several years ago (still have the CD somewhere) and can appreciate the artistic abilities of others involved. Try the site "The GAUX Dispatcher. All Trainz forum with some great routes available.
    Interested in all Train-Sims

Cool Yankee Doodle no speakum English

Can't find it in any of his quotes, but Winston Churchill allegedly once said "I would have written a shorter letter but I didn't have enough time". Anyway thanks for the tip, I managed to find a built in FP40 cab which, altho not as pretty as that one, is free and I can add lighting effects to it for the DD40.

Quote Originally Posted by Redcoat_1812 View Post
    Nice screenshot, but is it just me, or is the load meter needle on the wrong side for notch 6 of "power throttle"?

Cool Ask and ye shall receive

Well looky here, we got a Trainz screenshot forum, thanks Nels! Or thiz being Trainz maybe I should say "thankz Nelz"?

rdg7600, that do indeed look wrong, if the dynamic brake lever was on instead of off it would be the correct indication. All the free cabviews I've seen so far don't have the correct type of ammeter for dynamic brakes, that's the first one I've seen with the negative amps at all.

deleted
    Last edited by Redcoat_1812; 08-17-2010 at 08:03 AM.