Thread: PRB (coal country route) cant read sceney objects error messages

Exclamation PRB (coal country route) cant read sceney objects error messages

recently i have downloaded the powder river basin coal country route and despite being able to use the route when ever i travel through the route i get error messages saying it cannot read certain scenery objects and yet i can still travel the route if i click yes on the error message.
    So i wish to find the link(s) to the page i need to download the scenery for the powder river basin route

Have you checked the route with Route Riter.
    It will tell you what you are missing.
    Greetings from Holland

Quote Originally Posted by smicer1989 View Post
    recently i have downloaded the powder river basin coal country route and despite being able to use the route when ever i travel through the route i get error messages saying it cannot read certain scenery objects and yet i can still travel the route if i click yes on the error message.
    So i wish to find the link(s) to the page i need to download the scenery for the powder river basin route
    Did you also download and install the "missing textures" fix and two updates?
    Steven

no i didnt check with that. didnt know you could do it

yeah simple enough,

open RR > select the routes folder and then the PRB folder, in the main thing click i think its confirm route, then Check Route, and leave it for ten minutes, grab a coffee and a snack, watch it do its business and click ok or yes to whatever it asks.