Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Spine update (56k warning)

Aren't theses David Rowe's models? They look strikingly similar, if not the same.
    Southern Pacific Transportation Company

Quote Originally Posted by nat View Post
    Aren't theses David Rowe's models? They look strikingly similar, if not the same.
    Yes, he is reskinning them, While David is adding the trailer..

Any chance of some ABF Trailers...?
    Rocky

Finally, i can look forward to having Rowie`s spine cars with trailers on them now not to mention empty versions as well. They really look nice i can see them already making several trips on the BNSF trans-con.
    "Honk if you demand satisfaction"

I know that Heartland Express, UPS, Yellow, and Roadway (big billboard style) are also forthcoming.

As for any other special requests, we need your high quality (minimum 2000 by 1500 dpi) photos. Prefer TIFF format, for clarity and elasticity when resizing, but can work with big Jpegs if pushed into that corner.

We need 360 degrees of images, front, back, both sides, and front corner posts if there are trailer numbers in that area. If shooting TIFF, then some angle in the composition is acceptable, if shooting Jpegs, then we need centered, level, perfectly perpendicular shots only - no 'shot at an angle' stuff. If there is unique weathering (exhaust soot) on one of the front corner posts, then we need both front corner posts photographed.

Most of these images were taken at auto-truck fueling stations adjacent to the interstate. Whenever I had a cause to hit the interstate highways, I would stop at these mega fueling centers and snap 360 degree images of trucks waiting in line for fuel. Not that hard to get, really. No trespassing was involved, either. Go to fueling centers, or visit the parking lot outside truck repair centers adjacent to the interstates (thats where most of the photos of front bulkheads came from - no tractor attached when the trailer is "at the shop", leaving the bulkhead wide open for photos.

Images from Railpictures.net, RRpicturearchives, and RailcarPhotos are NOT acceptable, and never will be. Dont even go there.

Real nice trailers you have here. Thanks to both of you guys for doing them. I know I will use them alot on Q109 110. csx trailer trains. As well as Q100 with UP power.
    I am a Ferroequinologist.

Those look great! Any chance we will see those containers on trailer's?(EMP or STAX)

Containers riding a chassis had been planned, yes.

very nice

Default The SD45T

the SD45T looks good, did you make that or is it available somewhere?