Thread: anybody know cajon activitys that don't need other downloads

Question anybody know cajon activitys that don't need other downloads

i can't get any activitys to work. they all need payware or lots of freeware downloads i'm looking for activitys that don't need anything or come with what they need. also looking for locomotive downloads that don't need payware files. any help?

You need to specify which Cajon Pass, there are 3 of them.
    Cheers
    Derek

Quote Originally Posted by sparkone View Post
    locomotive downloads that don't need payware files. any help?
    There are hundreds of them in the file library.
    Regards,

Eric

search entire section, Freight activites, look specifically activities that say use stuff default to the route.

i can't get any activitys to work. they all need payware or lots of freeware downloads i'm looking for activitys that don't need anything or come with what they need. also looking for locomotive downloads that don't need payware files. any help?
    If you find an activity you would like to run, you may be able to change out all the cars and engines to the msts stock cars and engines using conbuilder, or route_riter since you cann't add freeware and/or payware.

SkyRat
    Last edited by SkyRat; 09-04-2010 at 08:07 PM.

Are you having problems installing freeware? if so, would be glad to help out, because if you can't find any activities that use only rolling stock that came with msts, there most likely aren't any to be found.

SkyRat