Thread: SLI CP ES44AC cab help

Default SLI CP ES44AC cab help

I have the SLI CP ES44AC cab installed in the normal spot, yet the cabview is completely blanked out and has nothing displaying. Is there somebody who can assist me with getting the cab to load again? It stopped loading when I changed to a freeware cab and *STUPIDLY* forgot to back up the origional file, I did find a friend who had the same engine pack but the cabview still doesn't load. Thanks for anybody who helps.

The best thing to do is to just always uninstall and reinstall. That is the usually the eaiest way to fix a user error.
    Southern Pacific Transportation Company

Quote Originally Posted by NS9710 View Post
    I have the SLI CP ES44AC cab installed in the normal spot, yet the cabview is completely blanked out and has nothing displaying. Is there somebody who can assist me with getting the cab to load again? It stopped loading when I changed to a freeware cab and *STUPIDLY* forgot to back up the origional file, I did find a friend who had the same engine pack but the cabview still doesn't load. Thanks for anybody who helps.
    If you've purchased the Set, you should be able to do as Nat says, and just reinstall the Engines...Is there some reason you can't do that?
    Steven

Post the ENG file, please, it's an easy fix.
    Never shoot 'em 'til you hear the metal crunch.

Quote Originally Posted by K5LLA View Post
    Post the ENG file, please, it's an easy fix.
    It's an easier and faster one to just reinstall it.
    Southern Pacific Transportation Company

Quote Originally Posted by NS9710 View Post
    If what you say is correct, why don't you just change it back? Apparently you know the procedure, since you did it when you changed the payware cab to the freeware one.
    RoadMaster259
    "I love steel thunder"
    Blogspot: https://rockymountainsimulations.blo...mulations.html