Thread: New Free DLC UK Buildings Vol 1

Smile New Free DLC UK Buildings Vol 1

Much to my surprise this AM I discovered a free asset pack on the Steam DLC for Railworks. The set includes an extensive set of scenery, while UK in design, looks very similar to many structures seen in the eastern US. Things like retaining walls, foundations, loading and fueling facilities and platforms could prove very useful on any US route. It comes with a very useful .pdf manual. Take a look.

Jim F

is that d/l able from their website?

In order to download this you need to go to the Steam Store and search for the package. Which means you have to have an account on Steam. But if you purchased RW through Steam, then you already have an account. Once you click the "Purchase" button ( yes it is free!) the package will be downloaded to your RW program along with the manual. Find the manual in the Railworks/Manuals/ directory. While I imagine that this can all be done through a browser, I have been using the steam icon in the task bar to make my connection to the store.

Has already been covered here: https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/showth...-Buildings-DLC

O t t o

I think it must be done thru Steam, not just your internet browser. Steam keeps track of your DLC and game version, update status, etc. If you were able to go around steam and get DLC's and updates, Steam wouldnt be able to record this very easy.