Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scale Rail NCR

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by frankoburns View Post
    That is probably the case, Luke. However given my experience with this individual and his habit of making public derogatory comments where my website is concerned, (the refered to post in this thread was speedily deleted by an alert mod, thank you!) my remarks were accurate and truthful.
    Frank, you have PM.
    Nick - Creator of the Virtual Railroading Review Show

To all of you who are interested in DL a copy of the SR_NWP_NCRA route, I am in the works of opening up a new web site the NCRA route will be abvabile in there as will the RSD ver 1.2 (currently unavabile) and much more. As soon as the site goes up I will place a link to the site in the T-S fourms. As for thoes of you who did get a copy of the route please keep posting screen shots, we all enjoy seeing them.

-Dash986-

for thoes of you who have the NCR route there is an issue with the track signals to fix this you will need the SLI Senic Sub route and copy the sig light texture to the NCR textures folder say yes to overwright and the track signals will work proply. I have been working on this route for the past frew days and I have fixed all of the bugs it will be avabile for download again very soon. just dont loose the interest in this fine route.

-Dash986-

Mike(dash986) requested I post some pics of this route, so for now I will re-upload some older pics at a higer quality. New shots will be coming soon!

What has happened here?

Quote Originally Posted by dash986 View Post
    Ok thanks to Lides we now have a screenshot page for my NCR route I will also post a few of some of my other work as well as tons of NCR ScreenShots so please keep the pics comming , Lides thoes are awesome I love to see other people enjoying my work.

-Scale Rail Mike-
    Here is the readme for the NCR Route, I don't see your name anywhere
    MSTS North Coast Railroad Route ver 2.0
    File 2 of 4
    This is a route based on the North Coast
    Railroad (Northwestern Pacific) in the
    Coast Range of Northern California. The
    entire line between Willits and Eureka is
    included.
    By Brian Smolke, Dadbill and Joe Smith

Mike Scale Rail'd the route & made scenery updates...
    What has happened here?

Quote Originally Posted by lides View Post
    Mike Scale Rail'd the route & made scenery updates...
    That may be so, but if you do carry out modifications to someone else's route, it is just common courtesy to acknowledge who the original author was and certainly not leave it such that someone, who didn't know, might believe it was all your own work...

Rod

Happily non partisan rail simmer getting seriously lost in a plethora of simulators...

Quote Originally Posted by RailfanML View Post
    Those are really neat shots. I'm really liking that bridge. What's the .zip name of the route from the file library?
    Mike:

It is in 4 parts, here's one https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/tslib....ight&fid=12075

I have aknowlaged the original auther's of the original route, They are the ones who gave me permission to do it if they had said no I would not have done it and moved on to a different project.

Yes the original route is in 4 or more parts and can be fiound here in the Download area the ver that i did is all one simple DL and can be sent to anyone via DVD throu snail mail, plase let me know if anyone wants a copy, I had it avabile throu megaupload but due to server viruses on the Mega Uplaod servers I no longer have it there.

Be well Yall
    -Mike-

Quote Originally Posted by dash986 View Post
    I have aknowlaged the original auther's of the original route, They are the ones who gave me permission to do it if they had said no I would not have done it and moved on to a different project.

Yes the original route is in 4 or more parts and can be fiound here in the Download area the ver that i did is all one simple DL and can be sent to anyone via DVD throu snail mail, plase let me know if anyone wants a copy, I had it avabile throu megaupload but due to server viruses on the Mega Uplaod servers I no longer have it there.

Be well Yall
    -Mike-
    Mike check your PM