Thread: Route Oravita - Anina ( ROMANIA )

Default Route Oravita - Anina ( ROMANIA )

Its a real route and its really nice!
    I will show you my videos from Anina to Oravita (from top to bottom)

Hope you will enjoy this beautiful route!
    PS> I`m sorry i`ve posted in the wrong section...i think this should be in "Route Specification Forum"!
    Last edited by NF1-800; 10-16-2010 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Posted in wrong section! Sorry!

Would be nice if you posted a link where it could be downloaded and if it included any activities, required files, etc... Looks really nice though.

Visit www.train-sim.ro and you`ll find out what you need for it, i recommend to read the pdf named Oravita - Anina in the route folder after its installed.
    Good luck.

Hey, thanks for the link! Looks like it has everything needed... I would imagine that most here would have had no idea where to look. Many thanks...

How many activities are included with the route?

Seven activities are included, some with freight shunting, others with passenger traffic. One diesel-electric locomotive, one 0-10-0 steam locomotive, two passenger carriages (use only on this route) and some Fals-type freight waggons with coal are included in the package, also.
    Thre route is 33 km long and its maximum speed is 20 km/h. It depicts the oldest Romanian route still in use, in the Anina mountains.

The included activities are in Romanian, please download the separate pack with activities in English from: http://www.train-sim.ro/index.php?op...d=24&Itemid=32

Believe it or not this is still a GREAT route and it still works, however i do need the following two files previously found on the now closed train-sim.ro: "sounds Common Sounds Pack" and "diesel units X4500". If someone knows anyone involved in the original making of this outstanding and historically very important route please get in touch.

Is there another source for this route?

Jon

Nice, no videos.
    I hope, the Community can understand my posts.

Michael