Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RW_Tools and Railworks 2

Quote Originally Posted by nryans34express View Post
    Alan: I use winzip. I installed 2.1.57 into it's own folder. Should I have put it in RW_Tools folder, and over wrote any files when asked to.

David
    Yes - I think I said that twice. Read the included Readme file.
    Alan
    See this thread for my railway photos https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/showth...78#post1935978

Alan: That did it, It's working fine now.

Thanks
    David

Quote Originally Posted by nryans34express View Post
    Alan: That did it, It's working fine now.

Thanks
    David
    Glad you have sorted it out - just remember for the future that all RW_Tools updates should be extracted into the programme folder, overwriting the existing files.
    Alan
    See this thread for my railway photos https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/showth...78#post1935978

I've looked for this option, and maybe i'm overlooking it, but like Route Riter, does RWTools have the ability to look at a route and make an upgrade from an earlier to a new version? Instead of re-upping the entire route every time that I add more to it, I would just like to package the newest parts.

freeware or payware?

NickelPlate765

I have a new problem with the updates. I have version 3.0.48 and when I try to update I get the following error:

0 ERROR: Can not delete output file C:\program files(x86)\RW_tools.exe

Have tried many times and get the same error every time. Hope some one can help. Sorry if this has been asked before.

Well now that the update is working for me, I will have to figure out how to make QD work. My old brain is just very slow, I have to have everything written out for me. This sure is a great program with a lot of power, it is some what intimidating for an old man like me.