Thread: Cajon 3ML Activities on Cajon 4

Question Cajon 3ML Activities on Cajon 4

I installed Cajon 4 and it runs fine in Explore and the default activity that comes with it. I am trying to run "Metrolink to San Berdoo" and "UP East" without success. When it starts "Setting Up The Simulation", after about 2 seconds I get a black screen and "Send/Don't Send" in XP and in Win7 it just crashes to the desktop. I opened both activities in AE and in the VCR mode they run fine from start to finish. I checked it in RR and no errors. Both activities run fine on Cajon 3ML. Am I doing something wrong, or are the 3ML activities not going to work in Cajon 4? Why will they run OK in AE but not on the Sim?
    I appreciate any help on this.

Pat

i think it might be something to do with the track build, Re-read the readme that should come with the update, see if theres any recommendations regarding Activities.
    Personal Best

1;NS, 2;BNSF, 3;CP, 4;CN

Hi Pat,

My Cajon 3ML activities will not work in Cajon Pass 4 because the paths have changed in the new release. I am working on updating the activities right now but it is not a trivial task. I started the updating process with BNSF Hotshot West - Part 1. If you would like to join us in testing it please email me at the address contained in the activity download documentation.

Regards,

Al

Hi Al,
    Thank you for the info. That will stop me beating my head against the wall (for now, at least). I will email you regarding Hotshot.

Thanks for your help,
    Pat

I am in the process of, creating a few new activities for Cajon Pass 4 as well.