Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco #1522

yup let me get a video together

Here's the video lgbguy

I can see them but not well.

near the end of the video you can

Well, until surflegg is able to finish the new Frisco there aint gonna be much vids, pics, or updates

Hey, uh, doesn't the 1522 have a really dark smoke box? Beisides that though, it looks amazing!

yes frisco does have a dark smokebox but for me i like a light smokebox but i have a dark smoke box backup folder in the zip file im just waiting for surflegg to send me the new engine via email when he is done

It'll still be a while (especially if I have to build a new tender; if anyone wants to help and build one, feel free), but I'm still slowly working away at it (I've got a couple of other MSTS projects on my plate in addition to being a full time grad student). I've spent some time re-working my original textures to make them darker (I still want to try and simulate that shine off of a polished boiler jacket); I also reworked the cab, re-modeled the pilot, and rebuilt the trailing truck. As far as the drivers go, I don't want to make the drivers so dark that they lose detail; I'm going to re-do the rod textures though. It will get done though.

-Justin
    Attached Images Attached Images

looking insane surflegg and id help if only i knew how to use gmax properly or if i even had train sim modeler which i sadly dont

If anyone needs drawings for a similar 4-8-2 please let me know by PM? I have alot of interest in this project and I would like to see a 1522 of some sort get released!

Robert