Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco #1522

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Frisco #1522

Hi,
    I have resently retextured AT&SF 4-8-2 #3743 in Frisco #1522 from 1929 with the gold leaf numbers with the exception of no banner on the tender. She has had a new hancock 3 chime whistle installed and the cab view has been fixed. I shall post some shots of her when I get them from the game. Frisco can pull up to 80+ cars up Exxess Summit on the Marias pass. The Max speed she is allowed is 90 mph but i have got her up to 110 mph so she is a good running horse and should be brought back to the rails. I am at the moment trying to get permission from the original creator to reupload it. Please leave a response if interested.

-trainman7616
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by trainman7616; 11-02-2010 at 12:33 AM.

Nice. Could you darken the smokebox though? Perhaps have a whistle recording off of the 1522? Give Brandon (Aka 261steam) a PM and see what he can do for you. You'll have my download on this though.
    What has happened here?

well actually 1. my tga tool is acting up and wont reload any textures. 2. if u look at my pics of the smokebox to my avatar pic both boxed r a light gray.

Someone say FRISCO 1522?
    I'm like an old SD9; It Growls, Howls & squeaks...but it will run forever!

lol its missing the triple axel tender, the unique drivers, and the torpedo tubes other then thats good job.

this was posted towards frankoburns.

Quote Originally Posted by trainman7616 View Post
    lol its missing the triple axel tender, the unique drivers, and the torpedo tubes other then thats good job.

this was posted towards frankoburns.
    Since it was skinned by someone else in 2002, there weren't many models out there prototypical to the road....I was fortunate enough to have been a beta-tester for it. I liked it so I kept it around....and yes, it lacks the details you mentioned, but I have been aboard a train pulled by the REAL 1522...and memories are everything!
    I'm like an old SD9; It Growls, Howls & squeaks...but it will run forever!

heres a video of Frisco 1522.
    Justin Hyland

Justin Hyland

nice re-paint of Frisco 1522 Justin but i wouldnt upload it with out the permission and allen norton doesnt want a reskinned tender by anyone

Quote Originally Posted by trainman7616 View Post
    nice re-paint of Frisco 1522 Justin but i wouldnt upload it with out the permission and allen norton doesnt want a reskinned tender by anyone
    Ya I know, I read the hole readme file.
    Justin Hyland