Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco #1522

Default Frisco #1522

Hi,
    I have resently retextured AT&SF 4-8-2 #3743 in Frisco #1522 from 1929 with the gold leaf numbers with the exception of no banner on the tender. She has had a new hancock 3 chime whistle installed and the cab view has been fixed. I shall post some shots of her when I get them from the game. Frisco can pull up to 80+ cars up Exxess Summit on the Marias pass. The Max speed she is allowed is 90 mph but i have got her up to 110 mph so she is a good running horse and should be brought back to the rails. I am at the moment trying to get permission from the original creator to reupload it. Please leave a response if interested.

-trainman7616
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by trainman7616; 11-02-2010 at 12:33 AM.

Nice. Could you darken the smokebox though? Perhaps have a whistle recording off of the 1522? Give Brandon (Aka 261steam) a PM and see what he can do for you. You'll have my download on this though.
    What has happened here?

well actually 1. my tga tool is acting up and wont reload any textures. 2. if u look at my pics of the smokebox to my avatar pic both boxed r a light gray.

Someone say FRISCO 1522?
    I'm like an old SD9; It Growls, Howls & squeaks...but it will run forever!

Quote Originally Posted by trainman7616 View Post
    Hi,
    I have resently retextured AT&SF 4-8-2 #3743 in Frisco #1522 from 1929 with the gold leaf numbers with the exception of no banner on the tender. She has had a new hancock 3 chime whistle installed and the cab view has been fixed. I shall post some shots of her when I get them from the game. Frisco can pull up to 80+ cars up Exxess Summit on the Marias pass. The Max speed she is allowed is 90 mph but i have got her up to 110 mph so she is a good running horse and should be brought back to the rails. I am at the moment trying to get permission from the original creator to reupload it. Please leave a response if interested.
    -trainman7616
    i am interested. i have offered this FA before to someone else but i got no response about it.
    1010010.jpg
    1010012.jpg
    do you want it?
    let me know.

nice job, i am interested i could repaint this 1522 to the proper scheme along with my halloween special.

heres that fancy number placque on 3743
    15221.jpg
    i dont know where i could fit the "torpedo tubes" atop the boiler.

nice!!! now for the turpedo tubes couldnt you take off the sand dome?

lol its missing the triple axel tender, the unique drivers, and the torpedo tubes other then thats good job.

this was posted towards frankoburns.

Northern Virginia, United States of America

I hate to be a deliverer of bad news, but I feel it neccesary to point this out; I found it in the tender Readme of the 3743 file;

"NO REPAINTS FOR ANY OTHER ROADS WILL BE ALLOWED". NO EXCEPTION. This is a "SanteFe ONLY MODEL". "NO ADDONS OR FREIGHT ANIMATIONS WILL BE ALLOWED". NO EXCEPTION."
    I'd get in touch with the creator of the model before going farther if I were you.