Thread: Saved Activities in Mini-Routes

Question Saved Activities in Mini-Routes

I have installed several mini-routes on my W7 computer and they run without problems. However, I cannot load a saved activity for any of them. I have no problem saving the activity, and the .sav file shows up in the \SAVES\myroute folder in the mini-route's train sim folder. However, when I try to load any saved activity for any of the mini-routes, no saves show up in the Load Saved Activity menu screen.

I do have a late 1.7 version of MSTS Bin installed but I don't think that would be the problem.

In addition, this problem does not occur in my main train-sim installation. Routes there have no problem saving and reloading activities.

Thanks for any ideas?
    Ron

Hi Ron

I have only Mini Routes and this never happened.
    It's just a guess. Is the file "load.dat" in the folder "Train Simulator\GUI\WIDGETS".

Jan
    Greetings from Holland

I think it was with the last PRR version, but there was a doc file I believe that gave very detailed steps to create a mini route. It was well done and its the only way I have been able to make one. I managed to lose this document and wonder if anyone still have it? I'd be grateful for another copy!

Thanks, Jan. Yes the load.dat is in the folder.

ejoiner - sorry, I don't have it. I create mini-routes using Mike Simpson's Route-Riter.
    Ron

I have also had this problem.

I think that the saves will not load unless the mini route is in exactly the same condition as when the original save was made, i.e. exactly the same activities stored and unstored.

Hope this helps.

Mike

Thanks Mike, but I am talking about new saves, made when running the mini-route. The new saves do not make it to the menu
    Ron