Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TrainSim.RU - great Russian MSTS site !

I don't know if Trainsim.ru always used that naming convention and, as I mentioned, I downloaded these over a year ago.
    - FTLDave

"Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing." - Wernher von Braun

"A software suggestion is not a valid answer to a configuration/troubleshooting question." - Timelmer

Hi,
    I have found some good routes in the past but lost them when a virus knocked my Vista out completly,I'm now running Windows 7 the route I would realy like to reload is the Hungarian Route Alford but can't seem to locate the site I got it from,just wondering if any one can help me please.
    Michael

It's Alföld, not Alford. Here's the link to the Hungarian Train-Sim Center site where you can download the base route and its updates:

http://jadro.yofej.hu/index.php?opti...id=16&Itemid=3
    - FTLDave

"Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing." - Wernher von Braun

"A software suggestion is not a valid answer to a configuration/troubleshooting question." - Timelmer

Thanks for the help it's really appreciated

Hi Dave,

I've installed Alfold 5 and it's patches and all i can say is it seems even better than the version I had,and I've found a site that has stacks of activities for it,and they mostly use the stock that you down load with the route,the only thing is you have to have the sound maxed out to hear the loco's.
    Thanks for your help it's much appreciated.
    Michael