Thread: Polymaster is where ?

Default Polymaster is where ?

Does anyone know where the PolyMaster program is available.
    I have looked almost everywhere but can not find it.
    I need it to change the LOD settings for some buildings of mine,
    unless there is a simpler way to do it in the .s file, which I have looked at and seems to be simple to change
    the 1 to 0 there. But what else? There must be more to it.
    Thanks for any input,
    Ted

You can find the polymaster information here...

http://msts.steam4me.net/tutorials/m...ter.html#link4

Thank Deagle,
    Looked there but is is the documentation only. Good to have too. But finally found the program under www.thopil.de. It is in German but with ten pages of instructions, I better not try to translate it.
    Ted

From Thomas Pilder's site (which you found), just download and install from the link entitled: "Download PolyMaster Version 2.10.31 vom 20.04.05, 333 kB" - don't bother with the PolyMasterPlus.

When you install PolyMaster, start it up and immediately, you'll see two tabs at the top left "Zerlegung" and "Einstellungen/Settings" - select the "Einstellungen/Settings" tab and you'll see three "boxes" - look to the the right where it says "Sprache" and use the pulldown menu there to select "English". That helps, but you'll still find some information written in German within the program. Personally, that's never gotten in my way, the little bit of English was enough to keep me moving when learning the program.

Aside from the information on Steam4Me, there is another tutorial on using PolyMaster:
    http://www.activitysimulatorworld.ne...pha_Bug-0.html

That one is translated from French, but it's what I used to figure it out. Once you "get" PolyMaster, it's fairly simple to use.

If you need help with PolyMaster, just post your questions here, I can help. I've used it extensively.

Steve

Thanks Steve,
    You are a goldmine of info.
    I might come back to you, once I get my feet into it.
    Thanks again,
    Ted