Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Convoi

Default Convoi

Good evening to all. I just downloaded Convoi. before it downloaded i selected english for the langage and when it downloaded it downloaded in French. i cannot see a way to change it to english. I have version 1.50. Would anybody know how I can the it to english, or get the english version. I would most appreicate it.

Thanks
    David

Quote Originally Posted by nryans34express View Post
    Good evening to all. I just downloaded Convoi. before it downloaded i selected english for the langage and when it downloaded it downloaded in French. i cannot see a way to change it to english. I have version 1.50. Would anybody know how I can the it to english, or get the english version. I would most appreicate it.

Thanks
    David
    Look in the Convoi folder for a file called Convoi.ini. Open it up and at the bottom, change it to read Language=English, then save and exit, and re-run Convoi. The prompts should now be in English.

Thank You that did it. Does that also change the help section. It did not seem to. The help section is still in french.

david
    Last edited by nryans34express; 01-23-2011 at 09:58 AM.

Try this open the google search page and enter msts convoi. When I do this the first item in the list is an english translation of the Convoi help file in pdf form. Yes I realize it is for version 1.30 but the basic operation of the program has not changed.

The attachment is the .lng file with some additional english translations added to the American section of the file. Make a backup of the original file and use this file selecting American tranlation in display options to use it.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by buttercup; 01-23-2011 at 10:34 AM.
    Regards,

Eric

Hi, i have been making some consists in Conovi.It is showing up in options with the list of all of the other consists in conovi. In the other options box for train sim this is where it's supposed to go C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Train Simulator. However the consists are not in the trainsim train consists folder, Therefore i cannot run the consists that I made. Where am i going wrong. I have both "saving the consits files boxs checked.

david
    Last edited by nryans34express; 01-24-2011 at 01:40 AM.

Are you using Windows 7?
    Regards,

Eric

Sorry forgot to mention that I am using windows 7 64 bit. When i made the consists i send them to C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Train Simulator\trainset\consists. But they are not there.
    Last edited by nryans34express; 01-24-2011 at 10:17 AM.

Do a search for the consists file name (the actual file name not the display name) and you will find where W7 actually sends it. You may need to go to the tech forum for more info on how to get around this neat W7 feature.
    Regards,

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by nryans34express View Post
    Sorry forgot to mention that I am using windows 7 64 bit. When i made the consists i send them to C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Train Simulator\trainset\consists. But they are not there.
    Hi David,
    Did you install MSTS as instructed by the tutorials?

https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/showth...-or-64-bits-OS.

Because if you did not you are going to have endless problems installing add-on's

BTW, Any add-on's you want to install ALSO NEED THE PERMISSIONS SET UP. [EMPHASIS ADDED]
    ............Vince ..............
    ...... Author NECv4 .......
    .... LIRR BUILD PHOTOS ....
    .............LIRR VIDEO.............
    ...... Eschew Obsfucation ......

On the The Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor there is a Tablet. On it is written:
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Vibce: I did followed the tutorials installing MSTS, and have not had any trouble installing Add-ons.

Thanks
    David