Thread: NCTD Sprinter DMU Sounds

Default NCTD Sprinter DMU Sounds

Anyone know of any good (or at least passable) sounds that would be appropriate for the NCTD Sprinter DMU (nctdsprn.zip)? I'm not looking for anything 100% accurate, just something better than the default Dash 9 it's aliased to right now. I suppose I could even mix and match other sounds if I had a good starting point.

Unfortunately, I've never ridden the real thing, so I have no reference of what it should sound like (other than what's posted on YouTube, which is often difficult to judge sounds from). I suppose that could also be an advantage, since I'd never know it if something wasn't completely accurate!
    Paul
    Virtual Groundskeeper

Hi

Just download the BR642 Desiro from the Page http://www.mapic.msts.de.vu/ . It is Freeware . The only thing is , you have to change the Horn and

you need also a bell , because , the german version of the train got no bell , only a horn .

greetins

Awesome! Thanks!
    Paul
    Virtual Groundskeeper

Quote Originally Posted by bluerailstar View Post
    Hi

Just download the BR642 Desiro from the Page http://www.mapic.msts.de.vu/ . It is Freeware . The only thing is , you have to change the Horn and

you need also a bell , because , the german version of the train got no bell , only a horn .

greetins
    I dunno actually. I saw vids on youtube, and I NEVER heard a bell. And the horn is spot on, though some of em seem to have car horns....