Thread: Doors Opening

Default Doors Opening

I have recently downloaded the Amtrak Viewliner cars, but I got rid of it and I'll tell you why. In the description, it states that the doors open and the steps come down. It even gave the key command for it. But when I tried that and the pan key, neither worked. And the doors remained open all together. And does anyone know a type of subway or commuter rail, where the doors open, on command? Well that's free. And does it work. My laptop doesn't have a number PAD. It has the row.

THANKS!!!

I know what you mean of why it don't work because I never got it to work on some desktop computers on the key pad side (even when the num key is on or off). I do have my laptop that lets it work on command and my laptop has the Function (FN) key which is color coded different for key pads like on a letter where you have to hold the function and press the key letter (whatever it is) that has the color different (like mine is blue), and it works.

BTW does this topic belong here?
    Last edited by UP_4848_Thunder; 02-03-2011 at 09:38 PM.
    A RR Mad Lip: It's Better Not 2 Show un Finished work when the work isn't Complete Proudly then getting let down about it When Posting & telling as it's Boldly Not SaFe 2 Urr Progress or Suportive Parents as it is to Post Regularly Round. Stay.Secretly.Working. & it will Keep it Civil and Safe from Gimme Pigs & Strike Downers

It doesn't belong here but let me get this right. You deleted a set of great cars just because the steps and doors don't work?

4. Default

We have to "assume" you have the MSTS Bin installed then to make the operation of the doors to work. If so then okay, but for the animations when the doors are selected to open, the units must be in full stop position and brakes applied before the doors will open. On closing the doors when open, the animation cycle may take awhile sometimes, this can take upto one minute depending on how many other items are using an longer animation sequence.
    Tigertrains.com
    www.tigertrains.com
    www.mapleleaftracks.com A Division Of Toronto Mainline Trains