Thread: DW SP pack 4, who's puchased it?

Default DW SP pack 4, who's puchased it?

I haven't seen but one person show off screenshots of SP pack 4, just curious as to who has it, what it's strong points are, what it's weaknesses are. For 30 bucks, I'd hope it's a dang good set, seems as though the price has stayed the same for all 4 sets but equipment diminishes...How're the sounds? Same old, or new?
    Never shoot 'em 'til you hear the metal crunch.

I've posted pics. It's a great set! Happy I bought it!
    What has happened here?

Quote Originally Posted by lides View Post
    I've posted pics. It's a great set! Happy I bought it!
    Thank you sir, I'll look for them!

I don't post pictures but I can't complain about the pack. Very nice indeed.

I purchased it and it's great. The freight cars from SP packs 1 to 4 are the best that are available for MSTS in my opinion. If you have purchased the packs you will be entitled to receive more new rolling stock and repaints of existing rolling stock, like the P-S covered hoppers that were released with the latest activities for the West Colton route.

I bought it and there are screen shots frm me in the screenshots forum at this moment. Its excellent.

Eric

DW addons are of great quality. If you have purchased any other of their products you know this. This product will be no different. Do you actually need screenshots for proof?

Quote Originally Posted by deagle View Post
    DW addons are of great quality. If you have purchased any other of their products you know this. This product will be no different. Do you actually need screenshots for proof?
    Yes, with a reputation of being over sized, I do. I talked to a friend and he said that the engines from 1-4 don't even mend together, thanks for the feedback guys.