Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3DTrains Surfliner PAck

Question 3DTrains Surfliner PAck

I just got my Surfliner set from 3DT.com... I would like to make the F59PHI and Cab cars drivable for my personal use. I cant find the .eng file and the ones that are there have, well... ]wILAjYMS޽ݛ'Y<φ<w݅.)^Sq6S N^q61Pox]HGPȻ0EMf(4Sw0B [email protected])]7[email protected]$ᔄ~|I<% 8GA5ŻV+C8OXX>2v*۪Ƶq3H 8 [email protected] 쓰}@""n(*C [email protected] :k:OeF2DT"
    _KU9Q]Tw}-h#&ѿAW
    Help...

First the Surfliner set comes from 3dTrains.com not 3DT.com Looks like you got a bad dowwnload. I would suggest that you return to the 3dTrains forum and redownload. If you have further problems contach Marc (Hack) Nelson on his forum or by email.
    Charles

I re-downloaded and re-installed but there is no difference...

Do the trains work in game?
    Nick - Creator of the Virtual Railroading Review Show

Hi Luban,Is this a secret code?
    Quote Originally Posted by MSTS401183 View Post
    ‘wILAjŠYMSˆ޽›'Y<†<w….Š)^Sq6ŠS N^q61P“ox]HGPȻ0E•Mf(4™Sw0†B [email protected])Ž]7Ž…[email protected]$”„~|I<% ‹€8GA5ŻV–ƒ+C8O„XX>2v*۪ŠƵq3H 8 [email protected] “}@""nŠ(*C [email protected] :‹k:OeFˆ2DT"‚
    Š_KŠU9œQ]Tw}-h#&ѿAW
    Help...
    Regards

RonP
    " To err is human, but to really foul things up you need a computer."
    Paul Ehrlich

I just got my Surfliner set from 3DT.com... I would like to make the F59PHI and Cab cars drivable for my personal use. I cant find the .eng file and the ones that are there have, well...
    The Surfliner set contains working locos and cab cars, are you having trouble with the Metrolink or Coaster sets?

Are you SURE you are looking at the ".ENG" engine file and not a ".S" Shape file?
    Charles

Surliner Amtraks work, Metrolink and Coaster works, I just want to make the Coaster F59PHIs and cab cars driveable

Surliner Amtraks work, Metrolink and Coaster works, I just want to make the Coaster F59PHIs and cab cars driveable
    And there are not any .eng files, just .s and .wag files.

I just got my Surfliner set from 3DT.com... I would like to make the F59PHI and Cab cars drivable for my personal use. I cant find the .eng file and the ones that are there have, well... ]‘wILAjŠYMSˆ޽›'Y<†<w….Š)^Sq6ŠS N^q61P“ox]HGPȻ0E•Mf(4™Sw0†B [email protected])Ž]7Ž…[email protected]$”„~|I<% ‹€8GA5ŻV–ƒ+C8O„XX>2v*۪ŠƵq3H 8 [email protected] “}@""nŠ(*C [email protected] :‹k:OeFˆ2DT"‚
    Š_KŠU9œQ]Tw}-h#&ѿAW
    Help...
    This looks like a shape file to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [URL="https://www.facebook.com/ken.plaza.9"]My Facebook Page
    [/URL][URL="http://jeffreywimberly.proboards.com/"]Rails of the World Forum
    [/URL][URL="http://frankoburns.proboards.com/"]Mophouse-MLTDownloads Froum[/URL]