Thread: 1972 tube stock

Lightbulb 1972 tube stock

Hi everybody!

Can someone make london underground 1972 tube stock for msts?
    I am a lazy man so i don't want to do it myself.

I would have loved to do that for you but it happens that i am just as lazy as you are. Is there anyone out there who is not lazy and is willing to do this? And i think this belongs in the "items wanted". This post got me thinking that do people who request for a model think that there is someone waiting to take on what ever request they have. I mean doesn't that seem a bit ridiculous that a 3D guru is sitting and waiting to take on a request for a much need model by one individual. And that individual is not going to assist in anyway during the making of that model. Take me for example i want say a GP69M and i don't know how to do the 3D model but i can get some useful info like drawings and a lot of good pictures for assisting the person who will be will to undertake my request. And if i have gathered all these things before i post a request here, i will certainly mention that i have all the necessary details for the project to be started. The person willing to do the model will feel less used because i haven't been lazy i went ahead and gather all the items required.
    Why i say this is because of TS request, i won't be surprised if he/she is just waiting for someone to do it and when completed send it to him and his lazy self will enjoy the 1972 tube stock. I just couldn't resist this it had to come out.

Donell.
    "Honk if you demand satisfaction"

Hello Mihkel
    Quote Originally Posted by straller View Post
    Hi everybody!

Can someone make London underground 1972 tube stock for msts?
    I am a lazy man so i don't want to do it myself.
    Already done, just join UK Trainsims and you will find loads.

Regards

RonP
    " To err is human, but to really foul things up you need a computer."
    Paul Ehrlich

Quote Originally Posted by Donell View Post
    I mean doesn't that seem a bit ridiculous that a 3D guru is sitting and waiting to take on a request for a much need model by one individual.
    Donell.
    I don't know. I've made one or two things on request from that forum. I wasn't sitting and waiting, but the scenery object was along the lines of what I like to make. I routinely re-prioritize my list of projects.

Perhaps someone has a half finished model, and needs some motivation to work on it some more. Making a new model is painstaking work, and sometimes a creator gets bogged down.

It still never hurts to ask.

Granted, laying out a lot of legwork will get the project much further than a simple request.

James

What is the program you use to create MSTS train exteriors? i can do this when you tell me the name of the program.