Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NS PR43C Going To Be Made?

Some strange taco's, no doubt. But would be cool to have for MSTS, all the same.
    Neil

Here at home, in the railroad mayhem capital of the world.

Oh yes I made one 2 years ago, will attach a photo, I didn't put it on here for there are certain types on here who just ruined it for everyone else being all condescending to the artist and developer.NSPR43CTSM.jpgj Oh, I have the newest 4002 done and the 6901 and 1028 NS newer things and again, they are within my newest "operating system" and hopefully these models will not get lost via crashing dmn computers.
    Last edited by trackfan; 10-22-2012 at 09:32 PM.

If you made a decent PR43C, why just dangle it in front of our faces without releasing it?

Quote Originally Posted by mipman25 View Post
    If you made a decent PR43C, why just dangle it in front of our faces without releasing it?
    Quote Originally Posted by trackfan View Post
    I didn't put it on here for there are certain types on here who just ruined it for everyone else being all condescending to the artist and developer.
    perfectly feasible reason.

yes it is a very well detailed painted and I mean attention to detail, one drawback that I couldn't overcome then was polys, however evolution breeds intelligence and I now have a few secrets that work to lower those polys, hence I will rework the PR43C and then audit it. if it is low enough for most systems perhaps I will contact you about it. P.S. oh does that mean I'm yelling? p.s. oh there I went again, and again. But oops but thanks to the rock for assisting the replier in his overlooking of my wordings, thank you kind and noble sir!

Quote Originally Posted by trackfan View Post
    Oh yes I made one 2 years ago, will attach a photo, I didn't put it on here for there are certain types on here who just ruined it for everyone else being all condescending to the artist and developer.
    Looking through the older posts of this locomotive type, You questioned how to convert the model from TSM to MSTS, you got answers, but you got snippy and gave an overall pissy attitude. No one made fun of your work, nor did they have issues with how it looks, all that is something you are simply making up.

https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/showth...ighlight=PR43C

Several posts claiming it's finished, asking for help, you get the help, and then give attitude.

It was, as it was, this is as it isNS4002.jpg I make things up, like these models are imaginary, and could staythat way, doubting thomas.