Thread: Rail Driver sound issue

Default Rail Driver sound issue

Hi all,
    Can anyone help, can't get any sound from rail driver base speaker, worked for a few hours after I downloaded directx runtime...upgrade then nothing again, thanx

Quote Originally Posted by gmc7991 View Post
    Can anyone help, can't get any sound from rail driver base speaker, worked for a few hours after I downloaded directx runtime...upgrade then nothing again, thanx
    Might be a good idea to contact support: http://www.raildriver.com/support/contact.php

O t t o

Thanx otto

This is the Railworks forum. So what do you have Raildriver or Railworks. If Raildriver you posted in the wrong forum.

Why? I use my Raildriver for Railworks almost all of the time, it's a valid question.

Paul

Do you by chance have the wrong sound system selected in Windows. Take a look via the Control Panel, select hardware and Sounds and see what default is selected. Sometimes that is the problem.

Dave

Check this below.

O t t o

Thanx for the tips guys, had the raildriver about a month and tried everything to get it to play through the unit, it worked for one day about a week ago, I tried these tips also, waiting to hear from their tech
    BTW I posted on this forum cuz it seems to have the most knowledgeable people and they're all so nice