Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Connecting SB-B to Bakersfield

Question Connecting SB-B to Bakersfield

This is probably a rhetorical question, but is anyone currently working on connecting Barstow to Bakersfield? I've only seen one scenario, Tehachapi Pass here at Train Sim but it is a very small portion of the subdivision, and I doubt that the circle around the mountain is only a 1% grade.

Hi! I think this would be a great addition to RW, preferably as a separate route.
    Cheers; Chuck F.

"the people keep coming but the train has gone"

That would be great to merge em together is the Tehachapi RW Route any good.I heard someone doing the Los Angeles to Baksersfield too.
    Last edited by SurflinerKid2012; 03-14-2012 at 02:09 PM.

Thomas Bontempo's West Colton - San Bernardino - Mojave - Barstow clone of the B-SB would not take a lot to extend it to Bakersfield !

O t t o

Anyone know where I can find this route - Thomas Bontempo's West Colton - San Bernardino - Mojave - Barstow? It doesen't seem to be here at Train Sim.

Quote Originally Posted by Cameltanker View Post
    Anyone know where I can find this route - Thomas Bontempo's West Colton - San Bernardino - Mojave - Barstow?
    It was created for RS-2 but should run in TS-2012 too: http://www.otto-wipfel.co.uk/rw-down...homas-otto.rar

O t t o

Thanks, can't wait to try it.

Dose the Tehchapi go to Bakersfield the RW Version,Is anyone gonna merge these 2 Routes.The Thomas Mojave?

Quote Originally Posted by SurflinerKid2012 View Post
    Dose the Tehchapi go to Bakersfield the RW Version,Is anyone gonna merge these 2 Routes.The Thomas Mojave?
    Too bad we can't build one giant route. Like the entire North American rail system...

Quote Originally Posted by nathank5lh View Post
    Too bad we can't build one giant route. Like the entire North American rail system...
    Would take a long time to create and require a CRAY computer to build and run on !

O t t o