Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NS Pittsburgh Subdivision (TS09)

Default NS Pittsburgh Subdivision (TS09)

this is a route ive been working on for about 6 months now and im close to the point of releasing it, so i thought id share it here as well as the auran fourms
    feed back is welcome

enjoy

Since I live in the area this is of interest to me. What is the coverage area for the route?

I noticed that some ground textures are lo-res. Since we operate at cab height the quality of the ground can make the experience/simulation more real. One of the things I always do when I load a new route is to replace all of the low res textures. In the case of this route there is very little I see that needs to be changed to accommodate my fetish for max visual clarity.

It may inspire me to buy TransDem and do an addition of a spur line near me. I admire your patience to make a route and certainly appreciate the hours of enjoyment that can be derived from it.
    Regards - Dick
    i5 2500K$ 4.2ghz, GTX 750 2gb, 8gb of SkillFULL memory, A 700 watt power thingy, lots of cables
    Program to take screenie weenys from da puter. Bro, Dude, Man operator Murysville,Pa.

the N&W heritage unit and PRR heritage unit are my own personal reskins of JR's NS es44ac, and the reason that the route in the most current picture looks so off is because i'm making another version for myself in TS12, the route will cover johnstown to altoona.

nice work my friend and it look really good i give you 25 stars for that excellent route my friend.

Jdark34

Is this NS Route gonna be freeware?Would love to run this on Trainz 2012.

yes it is freeware

Great pics and a really excellent looking route.
    Yma O Hyd

Hi, fellow Pittsburgher here. I recognised the location at the first screenshot. Stopped there on way back from Steamtown a couple years ago. The whole area is as I remember it.

In the fourth shot, I was wondering if the scene were panned a little to the right, would I see the 2nd floor observation deck of the Tunnel Inn B&B? I stayed there over night in Gallitzin and spent the evening train watching from the deck which seemed to be maybe a hundred fifty yards from tunnel face and maybe forty yards from the tracks.

The route is beautiful!

Thanks

Wild Willy the Wacko

Quote Originally Posted by CWA13000 View Post
    Hi, fellow Pittsburgher here. I recognised the location at the first screenshot. Stopped there on way back from Steamtown a couple years ago. The whole area is as I remember it.

In the fourth shot, I was wondering if the scene were panned a little to the right, would I see the 2nd floor observation deck of the Tunnel Inn B&B? I stayed there over night in Gallitzin and spent the evening train watching from the deck which seemed to be maybe a hundred fifty yards from tunnel face and maybe forty yards from the tracks.

The route is beautiful!

Thanks

Wild Willy the Wacko
    hi cwa maybe my other WIP route will look more familiar, this one is going to take forever. got to love steel city!

everyone else, thank you for your nice comments, much thanks