Thread: Vallarizasoria 2.0

Default Vallarizasoria 2.0

Hello:

You can download our Route: Vallarizasoria (Version 2.0). Here: You will need instaler before the latest versions of Xtracks, Newroads and the metric track and some special tracks of it ( http://vapor3d.punchinout.net/vallarizasoria3.html ).

It has 1,850 km, 690 km electrified, 375 km of double track and 64 km of track metric. There are also 250 km under construction.

The Route is located in the northern of Spain (Old Castle and Leon Region) and want to reproduce the 70-80 years of the twentieth century. It has three pass mythic of the geography of the Spanish railway: Pajares, Bra˝uelas and the canyons of Sil river.

We wish you a good journey.

Estanislao.
    Last edited by Estanislao; 05-08-2012 at 03:15 PM.

Very impressive!!!

Rob

Thanks for the heads up! Really liked the 1.6 version. You can runeverything from steam to electrics on that route.

There is an download restriction on the server you are using. After downloading the first part of 12, you have to wait 45 minutes before you can download the next part. However, you can buy an subscription and download normally. I'll pass this one up. Waiting 45 minutes after downloading each part, can take the whole day.

Wouldn't it be possible to make the route available at trensim.com?

I'm not unwilling to pay for a high quality route,but I'm not going to sponsor downloadsites like Deposit files etc. I (and many others) am a premium member here so why not put the download here as well?
    Last edited by Robkeb; 05-10-2012 at 01:39 AM.

Hello,

There is a mistake about of Spring Season, you must edit the springclear.env file into ENV file and change the following line:

world_sky_nlayers_behind_satel​lites ( 3 ) for world_sky_nlayers_behind_satel​lites ( 1 )

Then, you should watch the green wheatfields.

Excuse me and thank you very much,

Estanislao.
    Last edited by Estanislao; 05-11-2012 at 06:03 PM.

Hi Estanislao,
    I think the Route is excellent.
    Thankyou for sharing the route with us.
    Regards Geoff.

Hey.

I'm Antuan, co-creator of the Route and webmaster of the page VAPOR 3D. In the page:

http://vapor3d.punchinout.net/vallarizasoria3.html

you find the downloads. Where you can translate directly into English or any language.

Down the page there are two lists of links, interchangeables, both as Deposit Files and Uploading. The installation of the Route is bilingual Spanish-English. I feel someone has problems with the downloads but since I came up with megaupload, pages with file servers are abusing some of his power, by discouraging free downloads for people to pay for their services. This is not something that I have invented. So we will be patient with the downloads. Thanks

Greetings.