Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is this? Error message when I try to start.

Default What is this? Error message when I try to start.

Error: Not a serialized binary file. FILE D\ build Core release \Libs\Foundation\API\COU\C-FX Exception h. Line 113. THe instruction at 0x015ce932 referenced etc.

You have a *.BIN file with an internal syntax error.

What did TS-2012 or you do when you got this message, trying to start what ?

O t t o

I had started the game , chose a route then the message comes up. It is the same with several routes. I was playing earlier with no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by geejay View Post
    I was playing earlier with no problem.
    What did you do to TS-2012 since then ?

Have you changed or added something ?

Are you running it on-line to Steam ?

O t t o

I have not added anything, I was running on-line.

well when im trying to launch the game im getting a msg saying rw has stopped working, im confused and all i did was install my wagon sounds and opened them.

Quote Originally Posted by geejay View Post
    I have not added anything, I was running on-line.
    Did you notice Steam downloading something before the game started, RS.com having issued a fix for missing B-SB scenarios ?

Do a Search in the Railworks Folder and look for what has been updated on the day when this error started to appear first.

You can change the order in which the Date Modified column is being sorted by clicking on it's column header.

Look for *.Bin, *.GeoPcDx, *.TgPcDx or *.Xml files which have been updated and make a note of their file names.

Never go on-line to STEAM to run TS-2012 unless you want do buy a DLC, download a update, play a Career Scenario or run a Verify Cache !

O t t o

Last edited by OTTODAD; 06-23-2012 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by upfam05 View Post
    well when im trying to launch the game im getting a msg saying rw has stopped working, im confused and all i did was install my wagon sounds and opened them.
    What wagon sounds from where and how did you install and "Open" them ?

Did you have TS-2012 Clear the Blueprints Cache after starting it ?

O t t o

yes several times and did and the steam cache etc. the msg im getting when i get back out of the is a consist error msg. i was looking around in rw_tools in the edit consist tab and seen there was nothing in there so i got out and this is what is going on i dont know what else to do about this issue.

You are not answering my questions !

What sounds have you installed, getting them from where and what do you mean by having "Opened" them after installing ?

We need a precise report of what you have done step by step, explained in a way we can understand !

O t t o

P.S.: I am getting confused here.

You have posted about this in your thread on the subject of SOUNDS and this thread refers to another problem !
    Last edited by OTTODAD; 06-24-2012 at 12:50 PM.