Thread: Route Riter question

Default Route Riter question

I'm using the Misc. options to correct the sun rise and set times on a the Horseshoe curve route. I did that about a half hour ago and when I move the curser over the route riter screen I'm still getting the system busy curser. All I really want to know is it normal to take this long to run this option or is it indicating that something is hanging? Reason I'm changing the rise and set time is because I am getting Night cab views at 7:15 a.m. Went in and checked it using route riter and it is saying Greenwich Mean Time +6 and it should be Greenwich Mean Time +4
    Cliff Gray

Nice to live within an hour from Horseshoe curve and Sandpatch

Contact Mike Simpson via his web site.

O t t o

Um. You sure about that Greenwich Mean Time offset? It's a five hour time difference to England (something I keep track of, living in the Eastern time zone and with family in England). With daylight savings time, it becomes a six hour offset.

I mean do whatever makes you happy if you have your reasons. Just making an observation . . .

Christopher

Yah, I had one of my brain farts. And I got the problem solved in another way. Changed times for the activity that was giving me the problem. And apparently the problem was something hanging up while using Route riter . Cured that problem also by adding a classes folder in the Java folder and copying the contents of the TS util folder into it.
    Last edited by ConCat; 07-11-2012 at 01:22 AM.
    Cliff Gray

Nice to live within an hour from Horseshoe curve and Sandpatch