Thread: Any problem with Streamlines product support?

Default Any problem with Streamlines product support?

I wonder if anyone here in this forum have similar problem that I have with Streamlines. Well I sent a reply (Submit Support Request) on July 3rd and still waiting for a reply from Jason or Chris at Streamlines. I don't know if they are on holidays or too busy with new products. I know that I just have to wait for one of them to reply back because there is no other way to contact them.

John

what is the issue you are having?

Have you tried emailing them at "corporate at streamlines.ca"?

I recently had an issue where I accidentally deleted order confirmations with the key codes in them and within 24 hours, I received an order reminder from SWREG. However there was no communication beyond that...

I guess that they all have "real life jobs" to bring some food on the table. I'd just be patient, but insistent! ;-)
    Cheers,
    Sebastian

tell me about it theyve never answerd my question support either. think they just after our money !!!

Quote Originally Posted by sstyrnol View Post

I guess that they all have "real life jobs" to bring some food on the table. I'd just be patient, but insistent! ;-)
    READ the OP!!! Original email sent 3 July almost 2 weeks ago. Either they did not get his support request or they are ignoring him.
    Charles

That's why I said, be insistent... ;-) Of course, two weeks is less than optimal... :-|
    Cheers,
    Sebastian