Thread: Metrolink and san bernadino route????

Default Metrolink and san bernadino route????

has anyone body created the new Metrolink rotem cars and the Metrolink San Bernadino route. please go easy on me i am a brand new RW member i just made this account a few minutes ago

Quote Originally Posted by M00se View Post
    has anyone body created the new Metrolink rotem cars and the Metrolink San Bernadino route. please go easy on me i am a brand new RW member i just made this account a few minutes ago
    Sorry, no one has done either I think.

Exclamation Warning Moose

Quote Originally Posted by M00se View Post
    Moose I know who you are from trainz forums. As stated before no but please do not do that has anyone made or can you make this crap here like you do in the trainz forums. This a less forgiving forums unlike Aurans they will destroy you with no mercy shown whatsoever. So please do not bring what you do in trainz here because you will get handled quick.

Quote Originally Posted by metrarailboy1 View Post
    Moose I know who you are from trainz forums. As stated before no but please do not do that has anyone made or can you make this crap here like you do in the trainz forums. This a less forgiving forums unlike Aurans they will destroy you with no mercy shown whatsoever. So please do not bring what you do in trainz here because you will get handled quick.
    Good to know thanks for the heads up
    I LOVE METROLINK!!!