Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3DTrains: World Landscapes

Talking 3DTrains: World Landscapes

Now available for download is the Freeware Edition of the World Landscapes add-on for Rail Simulator and RailWorks, a scenery add-on consisting of 120 trees from Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America. You can download a copy from the 3DTrains Forum.

Last edited by Hack; 08-01-2012 at 10:18 PM.
    Cheers!
    Marc - 3DTrains - Home of the Feather River and Sherman Hill routes for MSTS

Signature

Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    Now available for download is the Freeware Edition of the World Landscapes add-on for Rail Simulator and RailWorks, a scenery add-on consisting of 120 trees from Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America. You can download a copy from the 3DTrains Forum.
    That link responds with an Error 404.

However, I noticed the Warbonnet set for RW, which for some reason I did not get before and as you know being a fan of it have ordered it !

O t t o

Thanks Otto - fixed the link.

I thought you already had a copy of the RW F-Units, no?
    Cheers!

Signature

Thanks Otto - fixed the link.
    I thought you already had a copy of the RW F-Units, no?
    Still does not work and accessed your forum with this: http://www.3dtrains.com/forums/index...0&#entry140369

I replied to your e-mail and it appears that I have your Warbonnet set already in your Diesels\EMDF7\ATSF folder.

If that is correct then I shall not download it again and like I said in my e-mail, have a drink on me for letting me use your Scalerail with my SR-OTTO mods for my Tracks-Changers.

Cheers, O t t o.

Thanks for the drink, Otto - cheers! However, you might check your browser cache, as the link works fine for me (and did so when I first edited the post).
    Cheers!

Signature

You might check your browser cache, as the link works fine for me (and did so when I first edited the post).
    Still get that error after deleting all temporary Internet files.

Although I also have Firefox, the Internet Explorer-8 is my default browser, I need for directly accessing my web site with it's FTP option.

Anyway, no problem because accessing your forum with my link above had no problems downloding your new World Landscapes !

Take care, O t t o.

Strange - work here with both Firefox and MSIE (the latter I hadn't fired up in months).
    Cheers!

Signature

Works for me IE.

Works now, Marc !

O t t o

Although I strongly dislike the business plan of Paul Jackson the program itself holds enough promise to take a look at the new trees. My biggest gripe with the existing crop of trees is that they all use the same shade of green. Brighter, darker, shadows, leaf differences, leaf distribution are the primary differences but the green is THE color/colour. So with hope I downloaded the new trees.

While I just grabbed the lo-res version I was impressed with the color variations amongst species. It should now be possible to make a forest look less monochromatic. It would still be nice to have some branches of leaves that had slightly different greens with a bit of yellow or red used to add variations.

If I do not get the "tinkerer's regret" (SBHH) I will mess around some and may buy the high res stuff.
    Regards - Dick
    i5 2500K$ 4.2ghz, GTX 750 2gb, 8gb of SkillFULL memory, A 700 watt power thingy, lots of cables
    Program to take screenie weenys from da puter. Bro, Dude, Man operator Murysville,Pa.