Thread: DRGW Green River Route

Default DRGW Green River Route

Hello,
    I have the Green River Route, and was thinking of running some UP coal trains on it , what would be current and the reporting marks for this route.
    Thanks for any help
    Tim

I actually released an activity pack representing modern operations on the line. Do a search for Bob Pickering and you should find it.

Essentially two Amtrak's two UP Manifests, two BNSF run throughs and the occasional coal train. There is also a local that runs from Grand Junction to Moab Fridays.

Kentucky86,
    thanks for replying, i will do a search for it now .
    Tim

The activities include train symbols

I recently downloaded this activity pack and Im curious as to how I install the activites. They are .apk files while the activities are .act files. Do I need to convert them or something?

Hi 1996fan,
    The .apk file is the complete activity and comprises .act, .pat, .srv, .trf and .con files. To unpack the .apk file, you need either TSUnpack, as supplied with MSTS, or my APKExtractor utility, available from the file library as : apkex-v3-07.zip

Cheers,
    Ged

1996fan, Ged is being scrupulously fair minded ( or strictly accurate ) in recommending TSunpack, his excellent utility for opening apk files, apkex-v3-07.zip, is by far the better of the two....comes highly recommended.
    Regards, Gerry
    Cheers, R. Steele [Gerry] It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.

I'd agree.. Been using it exclusively.. Best handy tool to use.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Steele View Post
    1996fan, Ged is being scrupulously fair minded ( or strictly accurate ) in recommending TSunpack, his excellent utility for opening apk files, apkex-v3-07.zip, is by far the better of the two....comes highly recommended.
    Regards, Gerry
    Dave Edwards

Quote Originally Posted by dedwa15237 View Post
    I'd agree.. Been using it exclusively.. Best handy tool to use.
    Thanks guys worked like a charm