Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: License revoked, refund made.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTrainStuff View Post
    .................so I sent him a warning about having two accountswhich is against our rules, and to please stop playing games with John.
    Well all that did was make Bruce angry so he lashed out at us again with another condescending and rude email about how dare we send him a warning blah blah blah.....
    Brad, would you care to post those emails - the "warning" one and the "condescending and rude" with which I "lashed out"?
    The funny thing is, I can't see copies of those in my Sent folder, yet I have all the others, both sent to you and received from you.

Not that this is an appropriate place to air any differences, of course, but if I just ignored your post then others would assume that everything you were saying was the gospel, you understand.

And please note that I have not been "complaining about it ever since".
    I don't think you will find one word or phrase in which I have stated that I was unfairly treated.
    All I have done was to relay the facts: naughty boy broke the rules, accepted the ban but was then told to piss off after questioning support avenues.

More of a warning to others, Brad, to be careful on your forum.

Bruce
    Last edited by seagoon; 08-30-2012 at 07:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by charliechan2006 View Post
    Good Morning:

To bad some can't be banned from this site.

Keep up the good work Brad, I enjoy the sim

Chandler
    I totally agree....and it's "too".

Quote Originally Posted by charliechan2006 View Post
    Good Morning:

To bad some can't be banned from this site.

Chandler
    Oh Totally!!!
    We should NEVER be made to heard or read something we disagree with.

As a Run8 MP fan, I wish that the small team that is dealing with the sim as released would treat customers better and be a little more tolerant. It's their proprietary forum, and they can make the rules. However, their actions with violators, and the way in which those actions may be perceived when reported at other available forums, seems certain to restrict their customer base, at least from the evidence in this thread. Frankly, as a MP fan (since last Sunday, my first ever Internet MP experience), anything that restricts the customer base for a sim that truly simulates railroading only in the MP environment is a setback for those like me, who would love to have many multiple choices of sessions to join. The more customers, the more MP sessions...the more sessions, the more that simmers like me who want to participate in railroading (vs. those that just want to drive trains) will boost sales of the product. But ultimately, it's their business. Remember, the Seinfeld Soup Nazi still had customers out the door, no matter how he treated individuals at the counter. The soup was that good, and so is Run8 for simming railroading and not just trains.
    Last edited by flarrfan2; 08-30-2012 at 08:02 AM.

think its time to lock this.. We have both sides.. Now its in danger of degenerating into "Whoever posts a reply last wins the argument" farce.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidestep View Post
    think its time to lock this.. ..
    Agreed. Let's move on.

Bruce

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [URL="https://www.facebook.com/ken.plaza.9"]My Facebook Page
    [/URL][URL="http://jeffreywimberly.proboards.com/"]Rails of the World Forum
    [/URL][URL="http://frankoburns.proboards.com/"]Mophouse-MLTDownloads Froum[/URL]