Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Random screenshots on Run 8

Default Random screenshots on Run 8

Here are some random screenshots as requested.

I will start with these ones. More will follow from other sessions.

Here I got overtaken by hotshot on my way up from Mojave to Tehachapi. I am sitting in the Conductor seat.

A pure classic. Going down the loop in walong and seing my own train. In the right screen you can see the DPU's working in fenced mode. That means that they have their own power setting independent from the first locomotives. In this case since they are far back I put them Into a stronger dynamic braking to avoid derailment and coupler breakage. On the left screen you can see that I have pulled up the train info, you can also see that I made a brake pipe reduction.

Here at Bielville I took a look on the back end of my train where the last set of DPU's are

More pictures to come when from my next session

Close-ups as requested:

A close one of the back end of the train (EOT included)

A close one of the locomotive

A picture with the door open
    http://imgur.com/UXJWY,NskaO,XFyAy,dP4cG,SVAdN,mzyeJ#2

An open door from the inside

Aneother version of close-up. The possibility of zoom. (I don't actually know if this is implemented in other sims)

Same place, just zoomed in

Thanks for the great shots, man. Now don't forget that homework for today that you mentioned last night!

haha, it has been done. Wasn't that hard but heavily time consuming. thx for remembering

Here are more screenshots.

Another close one

Someone complained that you can't see the engineer. Well if they sit in the locomotive you can actually see them.

Here is a pic of the depth that you have in the simulation.

Those are some really nice shots. Is there a list of what stock is included anywhere?

No, but all stock has basically been represented by the screenshots in this thread. If you are wondering about the numbers on the locos and rail cars, they are automatically generated so no locomotive will actually look the same as the next. Reading the Run8 forums there will be content update in the near future (about 4 weeks).

Thanks for the info. Looking at the various screens, it does seem there's a pretty good variety of stock included.

I just realized that my screenshots only contain graincars. There is much more in Run8! These ones are what i can remember: Stacked cars (single and double), tank cars, covered hoppers, random boxcars What I miss at the moment are Coal cars, Autoracks and flatbed cars with unusual stuff on them. Then I also miss different locomotives like the SD-40 and the SD70 versions but all this content should arrive. It is just a matter of time...