Thread: What happened to the West Colton update?

Default What happened to the West Colton update?

I'm posting this here because it looks like 3dtrainstuff has closed up shop on MSTS.

Why question is a simple one, does 3dtrainsuff plan on finishing and releasing it or is it dead like they did with the coast line.

I tried contacting them thru their web page and got no response, I tried here but they are not taking private messages.

They have made no mention of this update since they announce it back in January. I know Brad Brown post here so would

he or anyone in the know please answer this simple question. T.I.A.

I'm curious too. That was something I was extremely looking forward to.
    TRAINGUY799 PRODUCTIONS (RAILFANNING SINCE 1994) www.youtube.com/trainguy799

Me too. Bummer if they decided to scrap it.

Quote Originally Posted by highdesertdave View Post
    I'm posting this here because it looks like 3dtrainstuff has closed up shop on MSTS.

Why question is a simple one, does 3dtrainsuff plan on finishing and releasing it or is it dead like they did with the coast line.

I tried contacting them thru their web page and got no response, I tried here but they are not taking private messages.

They have made no mention of this update since they announce it back in January. I know Brad Brown post here so would

he or anyone in the know please answer this simple question. T.I.A.
    Almost all of the 3DTS crew working on Run8 now. See the link.

http://www.3dtrainstuff.com/press.html

I would not get my hopes up if I were you. I was also looking forward to the expansion plans they had for the West Colton route.

=ATSFFAN=

Heck, even if their update was functional for activities (all track and signals in place, etc.) but not 100% scenicked, I would still pay for it. They did that for their first rendition of Tehachapi and called it a "Developer's Edition" where all track, signals, roads, and some unique structures were there but the rest was bare bones.