Thread: Train Artisan Alco RS-11 Locomotiv Set

Cool Train Artisan Alco RS-11 Locomotiv Set

I know Train Artisan no longer has a web site. But I need the file for the Alco RS11-Locomotive set in order to make "s" and "sd" files fpr some of the hopper cars that are needed for various files. Does anybody know where I can down load this file?
    Thanks in advance. Jack

Maybe I am misreading this, but why would you need the RS 11 s and sd files to make a hopper? In all honesty, pretty much anything from Train Artisan is dated, and most of their models look horrible next to todays current freeware and payware releases. I've already deleted most TA stuff from my trainset as it looks just horrible by todays standards!

Northern Virginia, United States of America

Try www.columbuslocomotiveworks.com

The TA RS11 pack includes an NKP hopper and caboose as well as the locomotives.
    Last edited by fleegle411; 09-09-2012 at 10:16 PM.

You need the TA RS11 so you can use the installer to make the ppp and b&o hoppers,the file comes in the set.

Quote Originally Posted by cbff33 View Post
    Maybe I am misreading this, but why would you need the RS 11 s and sd files to make a hopper? In all honesty, pretty much anything from Train Artisan is dated, and most of their models look horrible next to todays current freeware and payware releases. I've already deleted most TA stuff from my trainset as it looks just horrible by todays standards!
    Yes, TA might be dated, but their stock is actually very good for the time it was released.

Also, there is an up-dated 's' file available for those hoppers in the f/l that brings them closer to today's standards. Look for the file TA_Bethgon.zip
    Last edited by lineman; 09-10-2012 at 11:07 AM.