Thread: Night Shots from Marathon MP Session

Default Night Shots from Marathon MP Session

Yesterday I started a session and, five hours in, promised to keep going as long as trains were still running. Seven hours later, trains were still running when the sim crashed. I love hosting and DS'ing! Completely lost track of time. Here are a couple of night shots.

First, an uh-oh moment at Valley Jct. The MP newbie came back later and ran aother train for several hours. Our nameless rookie blamed his dog for the distraction. That's okay...I often blame my cats for my DS'ing mistakes!
    uh-oh.jpg

Second is a landmark for me as DS, as well as for engineer JMM. My first complete end-to-end run in a hosting session (there were two more later in the session) and the first end-to-end for JMM, as he pulls his stacker into the early morning at Barstow yard.
    JMM.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by flarrfan2 View Post
    Yesterday I started a session and, five hours in, promised to keep going as long as trains were still running. Seven hours later, trains were still running when the sim crashed. I love hosting and DS'ing! Completely lost track of time. Here are a couple of night shots.

First, an uh-oh moment at Valley Jct. The MP newbie came back later and ran aother train for several hours. Our nameless rookie blamed his dog for the distraction. That's okay...I often blame my cats for my DS'ing mistakes!
    uh-oh.jpg

Second is a landmark for me as DS, as well as for engineer JMM. My first complete end-to-end run in a hosting session (there were two more later in the session) and the first end-to-end for JMM, as he pulls his stacker into the early morning at Barstow yard.
    JMM.jpg

Hey!!! The second photo is my train. First box to box run. Great fun.

Joao Miguel