Thread: OR Request

Default OR Request

I was wondering if the OR team could add something cool to the passenger view, a 'freeroam' one. Like being able to move about the passenger view. Lotsa #5 view shapes are 'full cars', or full interiors, where you could feasibly do this. Now some are restricted via the shape to just one viewpoint, so you should also implement a 'view reset' keystroke to reset the view to the .wag's default definition. That would add alot to the OR Sim I think, not just being stuck in one seat or so.

Edit: For any OR Team members that have played Trainz, this is the equivalent of adding in whatever config file it was, the definition: -freeintcam
    Last edited by Komachi; 11-25-2012 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Komachi View Post
    I was wondering if the OR team could add something cool to the passenger view, a 'freeroam' one. Like being able to move about the passenger view. Lotsa #5 view shapes are 'full cars', or full interiors, where you could feasibly do this. Now some are restricted via the shape to just one viewpoint, so you should also implement a 'view reset' keystroke to reset the view to the .wag's default definition. That would add alot to the OR Sim I think, not just being stuck in one seat or so.

Edit: For any OR Team members that have played Trainz, this is the equivalent of adding in whatever config file it was, the definition: -freeintcam
    That would be cool, and would also allow walking across a moving train set on footboards....

Quote Originally Posted by eolesen View Post
    That would be cool, and would also allow walking across a moving train set on footboards....
    Ooh that too! Good idea!