Thread: Litez!

Cool Litez!

For all you bilevel push-pull commuter fans, it took me a while to figure out how to add a headlight to the cab car and get it to swap ends when the train changed from pull to push and back. Thanks to PWeiser we now have operational tail lights in progress on the loco and the cab car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPexri2x8u0

Testing in TS12 now, should have the first prototypes ready in a week or so.

Already had the automatic headlight change to whichever cab was active, added a plow to the cab car both for more realism and to make it easier to tell if it's oriented the correct way in the consist.

And from the other end, got tail lights.

I would've said yay, except it took a long time to download the American Flyer session because of all your updates. I only finished a couple days ago.

And be prepared for more. That's the main reason I uploaded these as a one shot experimental version, make sure it has no stealth bugs before I update the others, I hate doing a KUID2:1 then having to do KUID2:2 and 3 and so on as bugs are discovered. Speaking of which, there will be a KUID2:2 for American Flyer eventually, I found a missing switch stand in Easton yard - I'm still hoping others will find and report bugs so I don't have to do a KUID2:3 right after the next update.

Ill just fix the switch stand, because ive already started modifying it to fit my purposes.