Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC OpenBVE Route Upgrades

Yes unfortunately the system will dock points if you are not perfectly on the stop - though we all know in reality you don't need to have the train perfectly spotted. Also check out the thread I posted in the OpenBVE section on our forum regarding the Teamspeak server we do multiplayer runs on there (radio based control) so come and say hello.

I'll try to check it out for sure! The multi player thing is fascinating for me, though I enjoy listening to it all than actually participating in it.
    And sorry, but I'm not very good with all these links. I checked out one forum of yours, but seemed like it was just the announcement of the TTC YUS. So didn't want to muck it up on you. Am I missing another thread or forum somewhere? If you could post a link here, it would help me, and maybe others greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by waterburn View Post
    Unfortunately the ability to switch cabs has not been implemented yet - it is open source so anyone can help.

At the end of a run you can use ESC go back to the menu and then Review Results.
    is this one of open bve ideas

You can see future plans here: https://sites.google.com/site/openbvesim/roadmap.

Toronto Transit Commission Multiplayer Run Today at 7 PM EST Teamspeak server ts3.co:9040

Missed out! We had 4 operators - but every one ended up late at Downsview.

Another TTC multiplayer run planned this Friday, December 21 at 7 PM EST!

If the world doesn't end by then, I'm going to try tuning in.

El mundo acabó hace cientos de años por la civilización maya y su calendario,
    así que nada de qué preocuparse!
    En inglés:
    "The world ended several hundred years ago for Mayan civilization and their calendar,
    so nothing to worry about!"