Thread: Southwest Chief 2012 SUPERLINER Repaints

Cool Southwest Chief 2012 SUPERLINER Repaints

I copied and repainted the Streamlines Southwest Chief 2012 Superliners into Phase IV. Is anyone interested? NOTE: These do NOT replace the original textures or files, they are just copies. They will not overwrite the ones from the set.
    SFCAN118.jpg
    TRAINGUY799 PRODUCTIONS (RAILFANNING SINCE 1994) www.youtube.com/trainguy799

Nice. Hey by chance can you do a renumber of the baggage car? Even just one different number would be nice. So far the Coast Starlight, Empire Builder, California Zephyr, carolinian, Crescent, Silver Star, etc.. have all been using the same car XP

I'm interested. I'm having issues with the default textures.

I would love these Brenden! Always love the work you do!
    Writer and Wolverine, among other things.
    Interested in railroad stories? Check out the Fiction vault:
    https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/showth...82#post1882582

Quote Originally Posted by Komachi View Post
    Nice. Hey by chance can you do a renumber of the baggage car? Even just one different number would be nice. So far the Coast Starlight, Empire Builder, California Zephyr, carolinian, Crescent, Silver Star, etc.. have all been using the same car XP
    Sure, what Phase? I, II, III, IV, or IVb?

The Superliners are now uploaded onto the file library and should be up soon. Included is a renumbered Phase III baggage car, and a texture option to put the baggage car in Phase IV.

Quote Originally Posted by trainguy799 View Post
    I plan on making a baggage car repaint set with all five Amtrak Phases in at least two new road numbers each phase.

Quote Originally Posted by trainguy799 View Post
    Oh, IVb. Also looking forward to seeing your set on there!!!

Downloaded this set and noticed a (small) problem. The texture file for Coach 34064 is incorrect - it was a copy of the 34042 texture.

Not a big issue as I have corrected it, but it was the only issue I found with this excellent set.

Quote Originally Posted by dredick View Post
    Downloaded this set and noticed a (small) problem. The texture file for Coach 34064 is incorrect - it was a copy of the 34042 texture.

Not a big issue as I have corrected it, but it was the only issue I found with this excellent set.
    I have noticed this issue, i have been fairly busy that's why i have not uploaded a patch yet. I am working on one though so don't worry