Thread: Can't Access Run8 Forum

Question Can't Access Run8 Forum

I've been unable to access the Run8 forum for two days, as my screen name isn't recognized. I e-mailed the webmaster, but no response.

Is the forum off-line or have I been banned for asking too many questions?

Robert

That would be my guess -- after creating my screen name and going into the approval queue, a day later the screen name wasn't recognized.

Brad did this to me twice, so I know it wasn't an accident.

Quote Originally Posted by ForestHIllsRob View Post
    I've been unable to access the Run8 forum for two days, as my screen name isn't recognized. I e-mailed the webmaster, but no response.

Is the forum off-line or have I been banned for asking too many questions?

Robert

Have you tried e mailing them about it because they don't use these forums here for anything.
    Work Safe play hard

Quote Originally Posted by eolesen View Post
    That would be my guess -- after creating my screen name and going into the approval queue, a day later the screen name wasn't recognized.

Brad did this to me twice, so I know it wasn't an accident.
    I was afraid you'd say that. I just tried to register again, in order to give them the benefit of the doubt.

So it would seem you can't question them, even on another forum. Any thoughts on this? In other words - and I hope I'm wrong here - toe the line or else. Since when do I work for them?

Robert

Quote Originally Posted by westerngy View Post
    Have you tried e mailing them about it because they don't use these forums here for anything.
    Yes, but it was Sunday night.

I'll follow-up on this once I know what's going on.

Robert

Apparently I'm in the same boat. Says it doesn't recognize my user name either. I've only made 4 posts on there, but all were made recently. I just emailed them today and await their answer.
    EMD 2-strokes rule! My all-time favorite:SD45X I also like SD40-2/SD40T-2/SD45-2/SD45T-2/DD35A/DDA40X/SD70ACe/SD80ACe
    i7-7700HQ // 16GB DDR4 // GTX 1080 // 2TB SSD + 1TB HD // 17" 144Hz FHD w/G-Sync // TS2021 // TSW // T:ANE // Run 8 V2