Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do I build a consist in TS 2013?

A long overdue update: I have found where the blueprint editor is, but still, christrains' tutorial isn't easy to understand. I simply want to know how to build a consist for use in quick drive, and some of the things in his tutorial don't add up. For example, the blueprint editor doesn't even function for me. I'm lost.

Would anyone be able to help me? I just wanna know how to make a quickdrive consist.

WORKAROUND

There are various QUICK DRIVE PRELOAD Consists folders in the Railworks\Assets folder, in this case one in the Kuju/RailSimulatorUS\Preload folder using the Default\ES44AC.

Edit one of it's Preload consists *.BIN files which uses it and replace all it's instances with the Nikos CSX, if you have it.

Again, a certain level of expertise is required, using the RW_Tools BIN files editing option or the RS.com SERZ.exe.

I shall try to contact Nikos to let me release it from my web site, also having his permission to release my mods of his MAINLINE-LIGHT tracks used by routes on my web site.

Running Quick Drive routes they can not be edited by changing into the Editors with Ctrl-E !

Also keep in mind that the next STEAM VERIFY CACHE will overwrite any user modifications so maintaining a BACK-UP of them is essential.

O t t o