Thread: How Do You Put A Train Into Emergency?

Post How Do You Put A Train Into Emergency?

I started a saved scenario on the 23 mph downgrade. Before I knew it, I needed to put the train into emergency.

According to the instructions, "Shift + Backspace" accomplishes this. However, this didn't work.

Since I'm one of the banned "bad-boys" I can't get on the "member-only" Run8 forum, so any help here would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Robert

Rob it's CTRL backspace and is the drama really needed ( Since I'm one of the banned "bad-boys" I can't get on the "member-only" Run8 forum ) .A simple question to ask and a simple answer.
    Work Safe play hard

Quote Originally Posted by westerngy View Post
    .....is the drama really needed ....
    It saves someone asking him why he didn't pose the question on the R8 forum.

Quote Originally Posted by westerngy View Post
    Rob it's CTRL backspace and is the drama really needed ( Since I'm one of the banned "bad-boys" I can't get on the "member-only" Run8 forum ) .A simple question to ask and a simple answer.
    I'm still a little annoyed about the whole "banned" nonsense. I also figured somebody would tell me to look at the Run8 forum.

In any case, thanks for the answer.

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by seagoon View Post
    It saves someone asking him why he didn't pose the question on the R8 forum.
    That's exactly what my comment was for - thanks for seeing that.

Robert

Wow one hour and 11 minutes and an answer from the "inner circle" As for me on the "outer limits" I was busy running with a few trains on my server, but I would of looked it up for you too without any fear or cracking egg shells. Personally I'm annoyed more at my GF dying and not finding a job I'm qualified for. I know how you feel, but life is too short to worry about these things. Life isn't always fair, just have fun while you still can.

Thanks

Sean

Quote Originally Posted by ForestHIllsRob View Post
    I started a saved scenario on the 23 mph downgrade. Before I knew it, I needed to put the train into emergency.

According to the instructions, "Shift + Backspace" accomplishes this. However, this didn't work.

Since I'm one of the banned "bad-boys" I can't get on the "member-only" Run8 forum, so any help here would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Robert
    Left ctrl+backspace, to be more specific. I need to remap it to right ctrl so I can do it with one hand. And if you are downhill on either side of the hill when resuming from a save, be sure to have your dynamics ready to go before you hit F5, and depending on train weight, you should consider applying a minimum set of train brakes before you get up to 20 mph.