Thread: RTS Website Changes

Default RTS Website Changes

Well after my frustrations with Webs.Com last week (though honestly it was only for 2 days in a row) I tried my best to kill the website. I was a few weeks away from taking my 24/7 server down and everything I had to communicate and manage it was on that site.

Well since I couldn't kill it, I decided why not try and rebuild it. After all I did have the RTS Beta program and the tutorial videos to showcase. Not to mention the upcoming talk of the RTS alliance so I figured I'd start right from the beginning.

Got to admit I like the new look. It's cleaner doesn't have all of the extra chat gizmos etc. but it serves it's purpose well. I'll keep this website up to date over the coming days as I push the RTS alliance forward and try and get as much documentation as I can out there in the coming days.

Thanks

Sean

While I'm not a Run8 user, I'm glad to see you didn't give up...

The web service was really bad last week, and because I was paying for it (though pretty cheap) I was seriously trying to delete everything. As for Run8 or even hosting sessions I still intended on doing that. But the 24/7 server I did indeed give up a few weeks earlier then I expected. But that was the plan all along as I intend on going away on spring break and training when I get back.

The website actually needed a clean up anyways so at least my tutorials etc. are back online as well as some new information to help the community.

Thanks

Sean