Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MN New Haven Route

Question MN New Haven Route

Hey guys

On the newly available MN New Haven Route, does anybody know what the error "Couldnt find shape file: A1t0_2mStrt-s" is about? Is this file missing from your installations too, or is it another faulty download due to my internet connection?

Yours, Markus

I ran it through RR and it corrected/added a few files!Works ok for me.

ok.. just one problem... I donīt have route riter - I had it once, but it didnīt "like" my java installatioin (windows 7 64 bit) and my system crashed always when opening it --> reboot...

thanks anyway

Any other ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by markus1996 View Post
    On the newly available MN New Haven Route, does anybody know what the error "Couldnt find shape file: A1t0_2mStrt-s" is about? Is this file missing from your installations too, or is it another faulty download due to my internet connection?
    If the route truly uses this shape, here are a couple of sources. The S and SD are to be installed in the \GLOBAL\SHAPES folder.

A complete trackset having the missing S and SD. There's no reason to use anything in there but for the 2 files. Especially stay away from the Global Tsection.dat supplied.
    https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/showth...61#post1797461

A source for just the 2 files.
    https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/showth...75#post1369175

regards,
    charlie

Yeah, thatīs it!

Now everythings fine, thanks a lot

My one little issue (I am working it tho) when I downloaded then route I could not get the setup.exe out of the setup folder. I could not get it to run either. I got one warning of a corrupted file when I tried to extract it. (I usually can just drag it out) Now I am using windowsXP on an older machine, got plenty of room on it I have run some pretty intense routes on it in the past.

I am re dowloading it again to make sure it was not a bad download. Anyone else have this issue?

BP

Bob, did you download both parts and extract the .z01 and .z02 files?
    Nick - Creator of the Virtual Railroading Review Show

Some of you may have to disable your antivirus. I already got a message from someone who had their installation files deleted while they were running because of it.

Co-Creator of the Metro North New Haven Line Route

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky86 View Post
    My one little issue (I am working it tho) when I downloaded then route I could not get the setup.exe out of the setup folder. I could not get it to run either. I got one warning of a corrupted file when I tried to extract it. (I usually can just drag it out) Now I am using windowsXP on an older machine, got plenty of room on it I have run some pretty intense routes on it in the past.

I am re dowloading it again to make sure it was not a bad download. Anyone else have this issue?

BP
    Right click on the setup file and select extract all. That should give you another setup file. Then double click and it should install. Of course first have all files in one temporary file as the instructions state.

Hello:
    I downloaded and ran the route (excellent) , I have a couple of questions as I may have an incomplete download.
    Around New Rochelle, Pelham and Mt. Vernon East there are bridges just floating in air not connected to anything and the
    tunnel under Park Avenue is one open space with all four tracks instead of various tunnels.
    Thanks