Thread: Alerter button - is there a shortcut?

Default Alerter button - is there a shortcut?

The alerter reset button doesn't appear to have a keyboard shortcut.
    Is it restricted to mouse-only operation or is there an undocumented key combination?

Cheers!
    Bruce
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

To be honest I'm not sure off hand as I use rail driver. If it's not on the list it's possible that I just don't know. But you can also ring the bell or change the throttle setting to reset. You may already know that one, but I thought I'd mention it anyways just in case.

Thanks

Sean

Right-Alt works for me. You should see it toward the bottom of the list in the Shift-F6 keymapper window, if you want to assign a different key.
    Last edited by flarrfan2; 03-17-2013 at 06:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SurvivorSean View Post
    ... But you can also ring the bell or change the throttle setting to reset. You may already know that one, but I thought I'd mention it anyways just in case....
    Yep, I knew about those.....thanks Sean.

Bruce
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by flarrfan2 View Post
    Right-Alt works for me. You should see it toward the bottom of the list in the Shift-F6 keymapper window, if you want to assign a different key.
    Thanks, squire.

Bruce