Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ScaleRail Download

Default ScaleRail Download

Hate to bug you guys, but could someone send me a working scale rail installation file. 3d trains doesnt havea working download link anymore. I really wanna get my PRR route working and be able to play the new haven route. Thanks, my email is ##################################.

{Moderator note: don't post your full email address.... ever.... }
    Last edited by eolesen; 03-31-2013 at 12:15 PM.

the link is still there, its in the forums. you have to log in (free to sign up)

http://www.3dtrains.com/forums/index...howtopic=11647

The scalerail downloads work perfectly fine.

Where Standard Gauge is 3 feet between the rails.

You don't have to log into the forums: Scale roads are included in Scalerail:

http://3dtrains.com/downloads/scalerail/

Robert

You don't have to buy anything to access the files, Otto. MSTS ScaleRail is a free download - all that's required is forum registration.

@gusthegator: If you're having trouble accessing posts and downloads, try using Firefox. I find that give fewer problems on my forum.
    3DTrains - Home of the Feather River and Sherman Hill routes for MSTS

Signature

Can not see a separate listing for MSTS Scalerail which come with the MSTS Feather River route.

For Railworks Scaleroad is included in the Freeware Scalerail download.

In order to get it you must have a previous 3DTrains purchases account so that you can log into the forum !

O t t o

Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    You don't have to buy anything to access the files, Otto. MSTS ScaleRail is a free download - all that's required is forum registration.
    As far as I know in order to access the 3DTrains forum one must have an Account with 3DTrains, which I have being a customer.

Trying to register just now to be able to use the forum's downloads I was not aware that not having made a previous purchase is not necessary to create an account for accessing the forum.

Has that changed since a long time ago ?

Not seeing a separate Scalerail listing for MSTS are there Scaleroad for MSTS ?

O t t o

All that is required is to register for the forum...after you log-in, the link on the site takes you right to the page for MSTS scalerail and scaleroads...couldn't be a simpler process. There is nothing wrong with the downloads! They work fine...
    Attachment 57693

Otto, try using a different browser. I haven't been able to access 3Dtrains for years using my msn browser. I get rhe messge you displalyed. IE works ok.

John

Hi John !

Using my FireFox browser I get the same forum log-in page, I have no problems with having an account with 3DTrains.

Can not see a link to a MSTS Scalerail download !

O t t o